LATEST

Sunday, August 23, 2020

INDIA PHYSIOLOGY MCQS SET 08

INDIA PHYSIOLOGY MCQS SET 08

71) Choose the ascending order of the followings
A) Himalchul, Shisapanga, Annapurna, Dhaula Giri
B) Annapurna, Shisapanga, Himalchul,Dhaula Giri
C) Shisapanga, Annapurna, Himalchul, l Dhaula Girl
D) Himalchul, Shisapanga, Dhaula Giri, Annapurna

Answer: Himalchul, Shisapanga, Annapurna, Dhaula Giri


   
72) Which of the following is the main difference ) between the Western and Eastern Ghats?
A) Continuity
B) Height
C) length
D) Vegetation

Answer: Continuity


   
73) Which of the following is not true with regard i to the coastal plains of India?
A) The west coast has a narrow alluvial margin interspersed by hilly terrain
B) The eastern coast has a wide plain with l well-developed deltas of the major rivers
C) The west and east coasts, have the same alluvial features
D) The west coast has little indentation i except towards the south

Answer: The west and east coasts, have the same alluvial features


   
74) In which one of the following is the Himalayan l pass Shipki La located? [IAS 2008]
A) Chandra valley
B) Hunza valley
C) Nubra valley
D) Sutlej valley

Answer: Sutlej valley

   
75) Arrange the following hill ranges in order from i north to south
I.Nallamala Hills ll. Nilgiri
III.Anaimalai lV. Cardamon Hills
A) I,IV,III ,II
B) I,II,III,IV
C) II,I,III,IV
D) I,II,IV,III

Answer: I,II,III,IV

   


76) Arrange the following Himalayan peaks in order as they occur from west to east:
I. Kanchenjunga II. Mt. Everest
III. Nanda Devi IV. Dhaulagiri
A) I, II, III, IV
B) I, II, IV, III
C) III, II, I, IV
D) III, IV, II, I

Answer: III, IV, II, I

   
77) Arrange the following ranges in order as they occur from north to south:
I. Pir Panjal II. Karakoram
III. Zanskar IV. Ladakh
A) II, IV, III,I
B) II, III, IV, I
C) I, II, IV, III
D) III, II, IV, I

Answer: II, IV, III,I


   
78) Consider the following:
1. Mahadeo Hills 2. Sahyadri Parvat 3. Satpura Range
What is the correct sequence of the above from the north of the south?
A) 1,2,3
B) 2,1,3
C) 1,3,2
D) 2,3,1

Answer: 1,3,2


   
79) Which of the following gives the correct sequence of hills in the east-west direction?
A) Naga, Mikir, Khasi, Garo
B) Garo, Khasi, Mkir, Naga
C) Khasi,Garo, Naga, Mikir
D) Mikir, Naga, Khasi, Garo

Answer: Naga, Mikir, Khasi, Garo

   
80) Consider the following mountain ranges:
1. Ladakh Range 2. Karakoram 3. Greater Himalayas 4. Zanskar Range
What is the correct sequence of these from south to north?
A) 3,4,1,2
B) 3,1,4,2
C) 4,2,3,1
D) 4, 3, 2,1

Answer: 3,4,1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment